Thursday, February 14, 2008

in bourbonum veritas

in bourbonum veritas

Admiring you from afar,
noticing your sleek curvature,
clothed in labels not too ostentacious
but complimentary.

a closer look, and the hues inside
call out to me.

we go home, communicate

you warm to my touch
as we breathe together

i begin to drink you in.

you explode into my mouth.

all the burn
the bitterness
the warmth
and the sweetness

I hold you there, right there.
i hold that instant

I let it all wash over me.

I submerge myself in you,

your depth, your flavor, your soul.

I can almost taste how you aged,
where you came from
in this sweet embrace.

I can feel the journey
from youth to maturity,
before you were poured into
this lovely vessel you inhabit now.

I take you in. All of you.

burn and warmth.
bitter and sweet
the wisdom of your years.

I take you all the way in,
and my body from hair to toes
rejoices that you're here.

2 comments:

Roza said...

i love the sweet sexyness of this- the intimacy and joy is palabale.
rock on ruby
m

Ruby K said...

Thanks Malka!

glad you're reading and love the feedback! Rock on with your bad self!

rtothak